Fall 2014 Youth Academy
Please contact Director of Coaching – Youth Academy Adam Starr for more information.
Fall 2014 Age Groups
- U8: Born 8/1/2006 to 7/31/2007
- U9: Born 8/1/2005 to 7/31/2006
- U10: Born 8/1/2004 to 7/31/2005
The Texas Rush Youth Academy program provides young athletes with the attributes required to become competitive soccer players. Any boy or girl aged 7-10 is welcome. The two main goals of the program are:
- Individual player development
Players are always trained by professionally licensed coaches who come from a variety of soccer backgrounds. The professional staff are excellent at teaching the club’s curriculum to these young age groups.
- U8-U9: $400 – Professional training 2 nights per week+weekend game.
- U10: $500 – Professional training 3 nights per week+weekend game.
Fees above are per season. There are 2 seasons per year. Game uniforms are not included.
- Fall: August – December
- Spring: January – May
(Additional camps available in summer and winter – see ‘Camps’ tab for details)
- Players are always coached by professionally licensed staff
- Training is held at Bear Branch Soccer Fields (Research Forest Drive – The Woodlands)
- Training sessions address all 4 pillars soccer (Technical, Tactical, Physical, Psychological) with the emphasis on individual technique & small group tactics
Players compete in league games & tournaments in the Houston area
- Work hard
- Respond positively to coaching
- High attendance record at training & games
- Be punctual for all club activities
- Dress appropriately in Rush attire
- Adhere to the Rush core values
- Practice regularly to develop skills
Proudly Sponsored by: