The Texas Rush Youth Academy Program equips young athletes with the tools to become competitive soccer players. The two main goals of the program are:
- Individual player development
- Cultivate a passion and love of the game
Players receive professional coaching at every training session and game.
Through guided discovery teaching methods, the staff encourage each player to creatively solve problems that only the game itself can provide, transforming each individual into an educated, pro-active problem solver on the soccer field.
Who can play?
Any Boy or Girl born 2010 – 2007 is welcome. There are no tryouts.
About our Youth Academy Coaches
Players train twice per week, at the location most convenient for you: Woodlands or Creekside.
From Wednesday, February 1 until Thursday, May 11.
From Tuesday, January 31 until Wednesday, May 10.
Game Schedules (Spring 2017)
- Boys – 2009/2010 – 4v4 Games
- Boys – 2008/2007 – 7v7 Games
- Girls – 2009/2010 – 4v4 Games
- Girls – 2008/2007 – 7v7 Games
Included: League & Training Fees for one season (14 weeks total)
Not included: Uniforms, Tournaments (optional), Camps (optional)
- Not included in registration fee
- Click here to order a uniform
- Select 2016-17 RECREATION
- Required items:
- 1 x blue jersey
- 1 x white jersey
- 1 x black shorts
- 2 x blue socks
- Select any jersey number that you wish!