Why play at Dynamo Dash Youth?
Enjoy a fun introduction to soccer, professional training for players, and education for volunteer coaches. First–class soccer facilities are located in a supervised, safe environment, and we provide full-time office support as a service to all members.
Who can play?
Any Boy or Girl born 2014 – 1999. No previous experience required; beginners are welcome!
When is the fall season?
September 16 – November 11 (2017)
Where are Games?
Additionally, we have other options for the convenience of our expanding membership:
Registration Fees – Fall 2017
- 2014–2012: $195 *
- 2014–2012 (Rec Plus): $295**
- 2011–1999: $295 **
* 1 Team Practice & 1 Game p/week.
** 1 Team Practice, 1 Professional Practice & 1 Game p/week.
The Woodlands – $10 early registration discount until June 15, 2017. $25 late fee applies starting August 7, 2017.
What is Professional Practice?
Over the course of the season, each player can participate in training conducted by licensed professional coaches. These sessions focus on individual skill and development of the fundamental techniques in an active and fun environment.
Schedule TBD (starting Monday, September 18). All sessions at Bear Branch Sports Fields. Bring an inflated soccer ball and plenty water.
- Not included in registration fee
- Click here to order a Dynamo (Boys) uniform online
- Click here to order a Dash (Girls) uniform online
- Select 2017-19 RECREATION
- Required items: 1 x orange jersey, 1 x white jersey, 1 x black shorts, 1 x black socks, 1 x grey training shirt
- Select any jersey # you wish!
Age Group Matrix
The Dynamo Dash Recreational program is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least ONE volunteer coach. Volunteer coaches are directed and guided by a team of dedicated professional staff.
- Conduct 1 weekly team practice (45-60 minutes) at any club approved facility
- Coach 1 game per week
- Contact point for team parents
- Complete a background check.