Performance Medicine, a department of CHI St. Luke’s Health-The Woodlands Hospital, is a technologically and clinically advanced physical rehabilitation and human performance testing and training facility with specialization in sports medicine and sports performance training.
Our licensed athletic trainers will have a presence at select Texas Rush Soccer Club events to provide
- sports medicine
- injury prevention
- concussion screening and management
- first aid
Also, athletic training evaluation clinics are available for Texas Rush coaches and athletes each Monday afternoon at Performance Medicine from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Please call ahead at (936) 266-3130 to book your appointment.
In addition, healthcare navigators can assist players and their family members with direct access to the CHI St. Luke’s Health’s network full spectrum of advanced family-centered health care, guiding them through the physician referral and scheduling processes – from pediatrics to geriatrics, emergency center to the birthing center, and diagnostics to surgery.
To make an appointment for a clinic or an injured player, please call (936) 266-3130.
For more information on our services: www.stlukesperformancemedicine.com
Performance Medicine Individual and Group Training Information
- Individual Training – Single Session $70.00
- Individual Training – Eight Sessions $520.00
- Individual Training – Sixteen Sessions $1,040.00
- Group Training Session per Person – Single Session $45.00
- Group Training Session per Person – Four Sessions $180.00
- Group Training Session per Person – Six Sessions $240.00
- Group Training Session per Person – Eight Sessions $320.00
Alter G Treadmill
- Alter G Treadmill 60 minute session – One $25.00
- Alter G Treadmill 60 minute session – Five $110.00
- Alter G Treadmill 60 minute sessions – Ten $200.00
This pricing is for self pay (upfront collections) only. Insurance will not be billed in any situation.
For more information please contact Matt Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHI St. Luke’s Health-The Woodlands Hospital
Medical Arts Center Building III (MAC III)
17450 St. Luke’s Way, Suite 350
The Woodlands, TX 77384