The Woodlands area recreational program is held at Bear Branch Park and Alden Bridge Sports Complex.
Schedules and Training/Game Details
Schedules for Fall 2014 Season
*Times for practices and pro training have been changed this season. Practice timeslots are now 5:15-6:15, 6:15-7:15 and 7:15 –8:15
Professional Training Details
- Players are coached by professional international licensed staff once a week (U7+)
- Training is held at Alden Bridge Park (4751 Hwy 242, The Woodlands, TX, 77382) Monday-Thursday, and at Bear Branch (5205 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands TX, 77381) on Friday.
- Games are generally played on Saturdays, but some Sunday afternoon games may be scheduled. Teams in the U15 and younger age groups will play most (if not all) games at Bear Branch Sports Park in The Woodlands, at 5205 Research Forest Dr across from The Woodlands Teen Center. During the season, a game or two may be played in Conroe, at Carl Barton, or North Houston, Lents Family Park West.
- U16+ teams will play games at Bear Branch Sports Park and/or neighboring North Houston TYSA approved soccer club fields – field directions to these fields are available at www.timberlinesoccer.com.
- U4 – $150 per season (Volunteer coach practice 1 night p/week + weekend game)
- U5-U6 – $150 per season (Volunteer coach practice 1 night p/week + Pro training once p/season + weekend game)
- U7-U10 – $220 per season (Volunteer coach practice 1 night p/week + Pro training 1 night p/week + weekend game)
- U11-U15 -$250 per season (Volunteer coach practice 1 night p/week + Pro training 1 night p/week + small sided weekend game)
- U16-U18 – $300 per season (Volunteer coach practice 1 night p/week + Pro training 1 night p/week + TYSA league weekend games)
*We will form teams by age group and gender, if necessary we may combine age groups such as U4 & U5
**Uniforms are NOT included in your registration. Click on this link and select the 2014 RECREATION tab to order your uniform online! It’s fast, easy and shipped right to your door! Mix match sizes and pick your own jersey number. (U16/U17 have assigned jersey numbers – check with your volunteer coach). Required items: one royal blue adidas jersey, one white adidas jersey, one pair of black adidas shorts, one pair of royal blue adidas socks. All other items are optional. Approximate cost: Youth kit = $65 with standard shipping, Adult kit = $70 with standard shipping. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.
***Starting September 2, 2014 a $25 late fee will be applied to your child’s registration.
The Texas Rush Recreational program is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least ONE volunteer coach. Volunteer coaches are directed and guided by a team of dedicated professional coaches.
Volunteer Recreational Coach Role/Procedures
- Conduct 1 team practice (45 minutes – 1 hour) at club approved facility.
- Coach 1 game per week.
- Contact point for team parents.
- Additional training, games, scrimmages, and tournament play must be approved by the Director of Coaching-Recreational.
**Every volunteer coach must complete a background check during registration. Coaches are expected to follow all Texas Rush policies and rules regarding training sessions and games.
- Alden Bridge Park (4751 W HWY 242, The Woodlands TX, 77382)
- Bear Branch Soccer Fields ( 5205 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands TX, 77381)
- Carl Barton Jr Park (S Loop 336 East, Conroe TX, 77304)
- Lents Family Park West (18103 Cypress Trace, Houston TX, 77090)