Looking for some fun, noncompetitive soccer action? Rush Soccer recreational programs are available in The Woodlands area, Conroe area, and the North Houston area. The Recreational program emphasizes fun for all participants; age appropriate development of players, formation of equally balanced teams, and education for coaches and referees. Our Recreational Program provides an excellent atmosphere for developing soccer players to learn and enjoy the beautiful game. It is a volunteer based program with each team requiring at least one volunteer coach. Volunteer coaches are directed and guided by a team of dedicated professional coaches. Recreational players may also receive professional training from our professionally licensed staff coaches along with the team training led by the volunteer coach. Please read our Recreational Soccer Season Information for more details regarding the recreational season. Visit our detailed Recreational Program page for more information about the programs offered in your area.
Fall 2015: September 12 – November 14
Spring 2016: February – May (additional summer programming and camps available in June/July)
Please visit our Camps page for more information.
- Work hard
- Respond positively to coaching
- Punctuality – 10 minutes early for training 30 minutes early for games
- Dress appropriately at all times (Rush attire, shinguards)
- Respect coaches, teammates, opponents and referees
Recreational Program Facilities
- Lents Family Park West (18103 Cypress Trace, Houston, TX 77090)
- Carl Barton Junior Park (S Loop 336, Conroe, TX 77301)
- Bear Branch Soccer Fields (5205 Research Forest Dr, The Woodlands TX 77381)
- Alden Bridge Sports Park (4751 Texas Hwy 242/College Park Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77382)
2015/2016 Age Group Matrix
To find out what age category your child will play in for the 2015/16 season, click here.
Interested in becoming a coach?
Please direct all questions to our Director of Coaching – Recreational: Michael Quinn firstname.lastname@example.org
General questions about the program please contact the Recreational Administrator: Natalie Olivarez email@example.com