Competitive Program Player Placement (TRYOUTS) - Team / Managers Meetings
Team / Managers Meetings
Attendance is highly recommended
Once a roster spot is accepted and the registration fees are paid a parent of the player are highly encouraged to attend a team meeting. Important information regarding the upcoming season will be discussed.
***ALL TEAM MEETINGS WILL TAKE PLACE AT LONESTAR COLLEGE-MONTGOMERY on 242. Click here to view directions.
U11-13 Teams: THURSDAY, MAY 15 TH
U14-18 Teams: THURSDAY, JUNE 5TH
1. Returning players-please bring:
- Check written to Texas Rush Soccer Club for registration if fee has not been paid on-line.
- Completed Scholarship Application (find forms in previous page) and fee if applicable.
- Payment for registration if fee has not been paid on-line.
- If applicable - completed Financial Aid/Scholarship Application with payment (find forms in previous page)
- Copy of player's Birth Certificate.
At parent meetings the Technical staff will discuss team plans for the upcoming fall season, club rules and the remaining financial costs of being a team member.
Attendance is also highly recommended
Wheather you are a returning team manager or a new one, we highly encourage you to attend the team managers meeting. Important information regarding the upcoming season will be discussed.
U11-13 Teams: THURSDAY, MAY 29th Time: 6:00pm - CANCELED (re-scheduled for June 12th)
U11-18 Teams: THURSDAY, JUNE 12TH Time: 6:00pm
Location: The Woodlands Soccer City (2590 FM 1488 Conroe, Texas 77384)
- << Prev