Texas Rush - Coaching Job Available!!!
The Texas Rush Soccer Club - is currently seeking qualified applicants for part-time coaching positions within the club due to its expansion and yearly growth. Texas Rush Soccer club is a not-for-profit, 501 C3 company which caters for 2,600 soccer players at all ability levels from the age of 3-18 situated in The Woodlands, TX (Montgomery County). The part-time coach will report directly to the Director of Coaching and will be an employee of Texas Rush (independent contractor).
The position will direct and be responsible for all areas of a competitive team(s), including: coach at all team practices and scheduled games/competitions/tournaments; develop game preparation and strategy; condition and train athletes in order to develop skill, character and teamwork in soccer; communicate to team manager and team parents; participate in marketing, promotional and fundraising programs; recruit future prospective players and help with the retention of current players; establish and maintain community contacts that enhance the success of the club.
- A minimum requirement is a USSF ‘E’ license but higher licensing is preferred.
- Candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents
- Candidates must pass a detailed criminal background check and qualify for a kids Safe Pass (STYSA)
- Playing experience at the collegiate level or similar (other country)
- Prior collegiate, competitive club youth coaching experience
1. Letter of introduction
2. Résumé / CV
3. Three letters/names of reference
4. Copies of licenses and / or certifications