Tryouts for the Texas Rush Competitive Program will take place on May 11 & 12 (U11-U13) and June 1 & 2 (U14-U18). Details to be announced shortly.
The Texas Rush Competitive program is for the player dedicated and committed to reaching the height of their potential. Commitment to regular training and games is a prerequisite, and accountability for things such as performance, attendance, sportsmanship, punctuality, and apparel are just a few of the life lessons incorporated into the development of a Rush player. Rush expects the highest standards from players in every controllable aspect both on and off the field.
- Open to dedicated and committed U11 to U18 girls and boys
- Multiple teams in each age group with multiple league levels of play for players of all abilities
- Players placed on teams by ability and commitment
- Time Commitment: Fall season (August-December) and Spring season (January-June)
- Team Training 2-3 times per week plus additional opportunities
- All teams coached by professionally licensed coaches (not trainers or parents)
- Player Placement is held each Summer: U11-U13 in May and U14-U18 in June (Players can join a competitive team any time after teams are established by completing two evaluation sessions with a team.)
- Scholarships available